Sunday, February 22, 2009

Past the halfway mark!

Congratulations, me.

Here's my 21 week picture..........sorry about taking so long to post another belly pic! I'll post more often now, as I think things will be progressing a little more rapidly! Really all of the action you see here has happened in the last week and a half - Aiden is finally ready to be publicly noticed!

I got my first "can I touch??" the other day at work - that was wierd and new. I suppose I should get used to this request as it will only increase in frequency.

I did a film shoot on Friday in which I assembled a "put-together-at-home" boxspring and mattress....I hope no one who sees this commercial is offended by the sight of a pregnant woman clearly being forced to perform physically challenging duties that some sensitive male should have offered to perform instead. ;)

Oh, and heartburn finally kicked in......boo. I'm not impressed with this development, as I was hoping to avoid this one little ailment. Oh well.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this.
    your belly is adorable!
    i can hear you telling me this.
    i can see you partial throw-up/burping with heart burn.
    love it.
    freakin aiden reeves...
    i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete