Friday, December 19, 2008

Welcome!

  So, the official word on the street is that we are preggers!  Little Baby Reeves is baking as we speak, and will probably be ready to enjoy right around July 9, 2009! 

  I figured this would be the best way to keep people up to date on things as they progress.  This blog will be used, more often than not, to chronicle the array of hilarious and terrible moments that pregnancy seems to be comprised of (and Chase's reactions thereto).

  Oh, and maybe some pictures of my body as it becomes increasingly devoted to the task of making a baby.

  And, eventually some pics and stories about beautiful Baby Reeves...

  I'll hopefully update this pretty often (I'll find time somewhere in between all the puking, restless sleeping and bi-nightly refrigerator raids).  If I don't, well......tough!  ;)

  Please feel free to comment!

2 comments:

  1. Its going to be born drunk...Does Chase have to quit drinking too? ooooo sorry buddy, no more boozing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting! Your Mom and Dad must be thrilled; now you're the one having babies, not them!! (but you never know, in my family, I not only had aunts and uncles younger, but even a Great Aunt younger than me (yes, my Grandpa's wife had a baby after I was born!?) Very weird!!

    ReplyDelete